FLHCC 24th Annual National Conference
Monday, May 1, 2017
Click here for information on registering with a code. Click here for important Attendee Information.
Registation and Breakfast: 7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
Program: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Location and Hotel Information:
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32819
For hotel accommodations, please click here.
Examples of the sessions being offered:
- Update from the Front Lines: Opportunities for High Value Purchasing in Florida
- 2017 - The Quiet Before the Health Care Storm
- A Non-Opioid Option for Postsurgical Pain Management
- Art, Assassination and America: How Transparency Disrupts an Industry and Transforms a Nation
- Consumer Reports Choosing Wisely Campaign - Educating Consumers About Appropriate Care
- High Deductibles...High Risk? The Impact of Low Literacy on Members in HDHPs
- Implementation of a Value-Based Network Improves Outcomes, Enhances Patient Experience and Decreases Costs for Employers
- Prescription Drug Cost Savings Through Clinical Controls and Benefits Management
- Taking Aim Against Health Care Costs Associated With Obesity
In an effort to
provide the latest relevant information on topics that are of current concern
to employers and the various stakeholders that provide their health care
services, this year we are offering something new – “The Leading Edge –
Innovations in Health Care.” This Innovation Session will showcase organizations that have been innovative, reflecting best thinking and best practice in the field of health care, health care delivery systems, payment reform, technology and/or benefit design.
Thank you to our sponsors!
If you are interested in being a sponsor for this event, please contact Karlene Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to check back as we continually update with the latest information.
ANC 2017 - Main