FLHCC 23rd Annual National Conference
The Health Care (R)Evolution: Building the Health Rosetta
April 28, 2016
Click here for important attendee information.
7:00AM - 7:45AM Registration and Breakfast
7:45AM - 12:00PM Morning Sessions
12:00PM - 1:00PM Lunch
1:00PM - 5:00PM Afternoon Sessions
Location and Hotel Information:
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
For hotel accommodations, please click here.
Below is a listing of the Plenary Sessions offered.
- Building the Health Rosetta
- FLHCC Members' Health Rosetta Worthy Programs
- New Models of Value Based Care
- The Intensifying Pharmacy Benefits Storm: 9 Things You Can Do to Succeed and Thrive
- Transparent Medical Market: What It Is and How It Solves Health Care's Most Vexing Problem
- The Shifting Health Care Consumerism Landscape
- Health Care Transparency and a New Era for Consumers
- 2016 and Beyond - Increase Your Self Insured Opportunities Through Innovative Cost-Containment and Creative Alternatives
We would like to thank the following sponsors:
If you would like to be a sponsor for this event, please contact Karlene Lucas at email@example.com.
ANC 2016 - Main