FLHCC 22nd Annual National Conference
Health Care Purchasers as Consumers:
Smart Shopping for Cost and Quality
May 7th and 8th, 2015
Date and General Time:
May 7, 2015 7:30AM - 8:45AM Registration & Breakfast, Exhibit Hall Open
8:45AM - 4:30PM General Session - Day 1
4:30PM - 5:30PM Exhibitor's Cocktail Reception,
Exhibit Hall Open
May 8, 2015 8:00AM - 8:45AM Registration & Breakfast, Exhibit Hall Open
8:45AM - 2:30PM General Session- Day 2
Location and Hotel information:
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
We would like to thank the following Sponsors.
Please click here for more information about our sponsors.
Below is a listing of the Plenary Sessions offered. They do not over lap. Please see the agenda for more speakers and times.
Although the trend towards more transparency in healthcare cost and quality has made great strides in the past few years, healthcare purchasers are still challenged in their ability to really know what they are paying for. The information provided at the conference will be instrumental in identification of high value networks and in developing outcomes based payment. Presenters at the conference will arm our attendees with information and tools that will make them “smart shoppers” in value based purchasing of healthcare services.
- Population Health: Creating Cultures of Wellness
- The Unintended Cost and Quality Consequences of Many PBM Arrangement
- The Business Case for a Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Change Program
- Impending Payment Reform as THE Driver of Change
- Reducing Price Variance with Reference-Based Pricing
- Optimizing the Health Care Investment: Strategies for Employer Health Benefit Design
- What Employers Need to Know to Better Manage Specialty Pharmacy
- Fire on the Mountain – Understanding and Identifying Specialty Pharmacy Costs
- Employers as Game Changers in Health Care